GET READY FOR YOUR BIG DAY!
PREPARING FOR YOUR ADVENTURE:
• Get a good night's rest before your adventure!
• We kindly ask that you leave your preconceived notions about sharks on shore and experience this adventure with an open mind.
• Always be attentive and present in the water, keeping your ears above water and paying close attention to the Safety Diver's instructions.
• If you are prone to seasickness, please take Dramamine 1 hour prior to tour.
WHAT TO BRING:
• Bottle of water (optional)
• GoPros are only allowed with a minimum of 3ft extension pole
• Masks, Snorkels, and Fins with covered heels
Over the years, we have discovered that it is very difficult for first-time passengers to fully enjoy their experience while they are trying to "get the shot" with GoPros, water housings, iPhones, etc.
Become hands-free with our new photography packages . . . Our photographer will be aboard your tour and will give you further information about purchasing photographs of your dive! Be sure to request a photography package when booking your experience!